Rilani Advocates has a robust dispute resolution practice that is well equipped to deal with our client’s vast corporate litigation and alternative dispute resolution needs. We have handled matters before courts, tribunals, and regulatory bodies.
We can offer representation in dealing with a range of disputes in various industries including health,
Some of the major cases we have handled include;
- infringement of copyright against intermediary internet service providers.
- Represented a leading telecommunication company in a dispute on interconnection between an international class service provider and local mobile network operators and the Regulator, the Communications Authority.
- Represented a leading global internet services provider in a request for provision of communication data of a user by a regulatory authority in Kenya.
- Representing a leading content aggregator in a dispute on online trademark infringement.
- Representing different leading aircraft leasing companies in disputes on aircraft lease fees, disputed lease fees and completion of sale of aircraft.
- Representing a government entity in a dispute on tax at the Tax Disputes Tribunal.